CAG Creta aims to work on relationships, ties of affection, solidarity, and a sense of community among children, adolescents, and young adults (from 11 to 25 years old), who belong to socially vulnerable groups. The program is designed to build an ongoing workshop and a social place for critical thought, discussion, and self-determination with a bottom-up approach, encouraging young people to take initiative.
CAG Creta’s purpose is to develop a “growing up shelter,” where children, adolescents, and young adults can experience responsibility and active citizenship as an alternative to the violence and radicalization in their neighborhood.
Services and activities:
- Academic help for middle-school and high-school students
- One-on-one tutoring and academic support
- Guidance counseling on educational and vocational choices
- Volunteer training
- Group support for children and their families
- Networking opportunities with local institutions
- Educational tourism and summer holidays
- Creative workshops
- Sport activities
LOCATION AND CONTACTS
Address: Via della Capinera 5, Milan
Phone: +39 3468837335 / +39 02 47997858